Welcome to Vane Beauty.com. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this Site.
By accessing and using this website, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and provision of this agreement. In addition, when using this websites particular service, you shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services, which may be posted and modified from time to time. All such guidelines or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into the TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
This site and its components are offered for informational purposes only; this site shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available via the site, and shall not be responsible or liable for any error or omissions in that information
Scope of These Terms
Disclaimer of Content
This site provides information about our company and the products and services offered by us. The product and services information contained within the customer service, press and blog section of our site is intended for the use of any one who makes a decision to use
If you are a nail beauty or care consumer, you should not use information found on this Site to replace a relationship with your nail technician or other beauty professional and should not rely on that information as professional beauty advice. Always seek the advice of your beautician or other qualified nail care provider concerning questions you have regarding beauty (nails) and before starting, stopping or modifying any application or use. In the case of a nail emergency, seek immediate assistance from emergency personnel. Never delay obtaining nail advice or disregard nail advice because of something you have or have not read on this site.
The information, (including, without limitation, advice and recommendations) products and services on this Site are intended solely as a general information aid and are neither beauty or nail care advice for any individual problem nor a substitute for nails or other professional advice and services from a qualified nail care provider familiar with your beauty history.
Vane Beauty makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the content of the Site, and assumes no responsibility for any consequences relating directly or indirectly to any action or inaction you take based upon the information and material on this Site. Your use of the Site is subject to the additional disclaimers and caveats that may appear throughout these terms and conditions and the Vane Beauty Site.
Features and specifications of products or services described or depicted on the Site are subject to change at any time without notice.
Copyright, Trademarks and other Intellectual Property
The Site and its original content, features, and functionality are owned by VANE BEAUTY and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
All materials on the Site may be accessed, downloaded or printed for the non-commercial purpose of the scope allowable by these terms and conditions. No other use of these materials may be made without express written permission of the operators of Vane Beauty. Any unauthorized use of the words or images on this Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and civil and criminal statutes.
The Site includes material that is derived in whole or in part from materials that are copyrighted, including the format and layout of the Site. The copyrights are owned by Vane Beauty or for licensed content, the content providers.
Vanebeauty.com is owned by Vane Beauty. None of the names, trademarks, service marks and logos of Vane Beauty appearing on this Site may be used in any advertising or publicity, or otherwise to indicate Vane Beauty’s sponsorship of or affiliation with any product or service without express written permission of the operators of Vane Beauty. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, waiver or otherwise, any license or right of use to any trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of the owners and operators of VaneBeauty.com or the third party owner of the trademark, if any. This Site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed.
Right to Change Terms and Conditions
Vane Beauty may, at any time and from time to time, change these terms and conditions. Any changes to these terms and conditions will be effective immediately upon posting of the changed terms and conditions on the Site. You agree to review these terms and conditions periodically, and use of the Site following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the terms and conditions as changed.
Links to Other Sites
This Site may contain third party-owned content (e.g., articles in reference to us, images etc.) and may also include hypertext links to third party-owned web sites. We provide such third party content and links as a courtesy to our users. We have no control over any third party-owned web sites or content referenced, accessed by or available on this Site and, therefore, we do not endorse, sponsor, recommend or otherwise accept any responsibility for such third party web sites or content or for the availability of such web sites. IN PARTICULAR, WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF ANY ALLEGATION THAT ANY THIRD PARTY-OWNED CONTENT (WHETHER PUBLISHED ON THIS, OR ANY OTHER, WEB SITE) INFRINGES THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF ANY PERSON OR ANY LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF ANY INFORMATION OR OPINION CONTAINED ON SUCH THIRD PARTY WEB SITE OR CONTENT. If you link to third party sites from Vane Beauty, we encourage you to consult the policy statements of each site you visit.
Links to This Site
We must be informed and authorized by Vane Beauty before any link can be done on our site. However, we do not wish to be linked to or from any third-party web site or link which contains:
- any information that misrepresents the nature of your relationship with our brand, or incorrect facts or data about our brand in a whole.
- any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including, without limitation, any content constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, provincial, national or international law, regulation which may be damaging or detrimental to the activities, operations, credibility or integrity of Vane Beauty.
- any material or information of any kind, which promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual, could be harmful to minors, harasses or advocates harassment of another person, provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, provides instructional information about illegal activities, including, without limitation, the making or buying of illegal weapons; or
- any information, software or other material which violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material which is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights, or which is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights.
We reserve the right to prohibit or refuse to accept any link to the web site, including, without limitation, any link which contains or makes available any content or information of the foregoing nature, at any time.
Advertising and Sponsorships
We do not accept paid advertisements or sponsorships on this Site unless approved by us or in relation to us.
Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability
VANE BEAUTY DISCLAIM ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THE INFORMATION, SERVICES AND MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THIS SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. ACCESS TO THIS SITE MAY BE INTERRUPTED AND INFORMATION, SERVICES AND MATERIALS MAY NOT BE ERROR-FREE. NONE OF QUEST DIAGNOSTICS OR ANYONE ELSE INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DELIVERING THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, SERVICES AND MATERIALS CONTAINED HEREIN ASSUMES ANY LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICES AND PRODUCTS PROVIDED ON THIS SITE; THEY ALSO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS SITE. ALL INFORMATION, SERVICES AND MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND THIS SITE WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED TO YOU ABSENT SUCH LIMITATIONS.
PLEASE NOTE THAT SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES.
Should you have any questions about this policy or our practices, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We believe you should feel both informed and empowered when it comes to our handling and usage of your information. This notice therefore explains:
- what information we collect when you’re using any VANE website or app, or when you’re communicating with us;
- why we collect that information;
- how we may then use that information;
- how we share that information;
- how long we keep your information, and how we protect it whilst we have it;
- what we won’t do with your information; and
- what choice and options you have to control your information.
All prices shown include the applicable VAT rate.
What Personal Information We Collect
Vane Beauty collects your personal information online when you voluntarily provide it to us. If you choose to sign up for our Vane Vip or register online, we ask you to provide limited personal information, such as your name, address, telephone number and/or email address. We also collect information that will allow you to establish a username and password if you would like to do that.
How to Review and Change Your Personal Information
If you register for a VANE account, you may review and change your personal information by logging in to your account via the website, then clicking on your name at the top of the screen and then clicking on “Manage Profile”, or by clicking on “Manage My Account” and then “My Profile,”
How We Use Personal Information That We Collect Online
We may use your personal information within the Vane Beauty:
- To provide you with the services and products you request or that have been ordered and/or requested by you on your behalf.
- To answer questions about our products; billing, payment methods or use of our website.
- To process or collect payments for our services.
- To conduct customer surveys.
- To add you to our mailing list.
- To contact you about the products that we offer.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
We will not disclose any personal information to any third party (excluding our courier service, to whom we may provide such information for the limited purpose of delivery of our products and who are obligated to keep the information confidential), unless:
- You have authorized us to do so..
- We are legally required to do so, for example, in response to a subpoena, court order or other legal process and/or.
- It is necessary to protect our property rights related to this website.
We also may share aggregate, non-personal information about website usage with unaffiliated third parties. This aggregate information does not contain any personal information about our users.
Vane Beauty uses the services of Google Analytics, and may use other similar services, to collect and analyze statistical data about visitors to our website. We also use Google advertising services, and may use other similar services, to arrange for you to see Vane Beauty advertisements when you visit certain third party websites. These analytic and advertising services do not collect personally identifiable information. You may elect to opt out of the use of non-personally identifiable data by Google Analytics by downloading and installing an add-on to your web browser. You may find out more about how Google Analytics collects and processes data by visiting “How Google uses data when you use our partners sites or apps.. You may also opt out of the Google AdWords service we use to serve ads, and which service also collects non-personally identifiable information, by visiting the Google Ad Settings.
How We Protect Information Online
We exercise great care to protect your personal information. This includes, among other things, using industry standard techniques such as firewalls, encryption, and intrusion detection. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or receive from us. This is especially true for information you transmit to us via email since we have no way of protecting that information until it reaches us since email does not have the security features that are built into our websites.
In addition, we limit Vane Beauty’s employees’ access to personal information. Only those employees with a business reason to know have access to this information. We educate our employees about the importance of maintaining confidentiality of customer information.
We review our security arrangements from time to time as we deem appropriate.
How can you help protect your information?
If you are using the Vane Beauty website for which you registered and choose a password, we recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone. We will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. Also remember to sign out of the Vane Beauty website and close your browser window when you have finished your work. This is to ensure that others cannot access your personal information and correspondence if others have access to your computer.
Links to Other Sites
We want to provide site visitors valuable information, services and products. Featured programs and other site content within the Vane Beauty site may link our users to third party sites. Vane Beauty does not control and is not responsible for practices of any third-party websites.
From time to time, we may change this privacy statement. For example, as we update and improve our products, new features may require modifications to the privacy statement. Accordingly, please check back periodically.
Gift Vouchers, Gift Cards & Promo Codes
VANE Gift Vouchers
- To purchase an ASOS gift voucher, please send an email to: email@example.com or call +234 809 8117 7474. If you are purchasing a gift voucher as a present, please indicate that – it is your responsibility to do so and we’re afraid we can’t be held responsible if a gift voucher is used by someone other than your recipient if the information given is incorrect. In addition, we can’t take responsibility for any gift vouchers that are lost or used by someone other than your recipient after delivery.
- We’re afraid we can’t accept any responsibility for stolen, lost or deleted gift vouchers. Make sure your recipient has received their gift voucher, as it is their responsibility to keep the gift voucher safe.
- Once you’ve made your purchase, we’ll dispatch your gift vouchers as soon as payment has been cleared or on your specified delivery date (if this is later). We’re afraid we can’t be responsible for any delays, no matter how they are caused. From time to time, gift vouchers may get caught in pesky spam filters, so ask the recipient to check these filters. We can’t take responsibility if a gift voucher cannot be delivered to the recipient’s email address because of spam filters, firewalls, the capacity of the recipient’s mailbox or any other factors outside of our control.
- Gift vouchers can only be redeemed at the flagship store.
- Gift vouchers are valid multiple times until it is completely used up.
- You may use more than one gift voucher on a single order.
- Gift vouchers can be used in conjunction with other promotional and discount codes.
- Gift vouchers cannot be used to purchase other gift vouchers.
- If the value of your purchase is less than the value of the gift voucher, your spend will be deducted and the remaining balance can be redeemed when you next make a purchase. If your order exceeds the value of the gift voucher, you can pay the remaining balance using another payment method.
- When you return or cancel a VANE order and a gift voucher was used as full payment, your refund will be issued to you in gift vouchers (i.e. we will not refund money to you in these circumstances). There will be no monetary exchange for returned or cancelled orders made with gift vouchers.
- When you part return or cancel a VANE order and a gift voucher was used as part payment, the equivalent refund by way of money spent and gift vouchers will be issued to you in that order.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
VANE Gift Cards
- VANE gift cards are available from the participating stores of various retailers (subject to availability).
- The gift card is valid for 12 months from the day it is activated at the shop till, and once expired, any remaining balance will be cancelled and your gift card will be void.
- Gift cards can only be redeemed at the flagship store.
- Gift cards cannot be topped up.
- VANE cannot be responsible or replace lost, damaged or stolen gift cards.
- Gift cards can only be redeemed in the currency shown on the card.
- You may use more than one gift card on a single order.
- Gift cards can be used in conjunction with other promotional and discount codes.
- Gift cards cannot be used to purchase gift vouchers.
- If the value of your purchase is less than the value of the gift cards, your spend will be deducted and the remaining balance can be redeemed when you next make a purchase. If your order exceeds the value of the gift card, you can pay the remaining balance using another payment method.
- When you return or cancel a VANE order and a gift card was used as full payment, your refund will be issued to you in gift vouchers (i.e. we will not refund money to you in these circumstances). There will be no monetary exchange for returned or cancelled orders made with gift cards.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- From time to time, we may offer promo codes which may apply to any, or certain specified purchases made through the VANE Website.
- There are two ways of receiving a promo code:
- We may send one to you via email for reasons such as, without limitation, your birthday, special events, season etc.
- From time to time, we may offer promo codes on the ASOS Website that you can apply at checkout in order to receive a specific discount from us.
- Only one promo code can be used against an order at any one time.
- A promo code can’t be applied to an order after that order has been placed.
- If the promo code has expired, you won’t be able use it.
- We’re afraid we can’t accept any responsibility once we have given you a promo code and we are not obliged to provide you with a replacement if it gets lost and/or gets used by someone else as this will result in the promo code being cancelled.
- If a promo code is offered on the VANE Website and can’t run properly because of fraud, tampering, technical errors or anything else that is beyond our control which affects the running, administration, security or fairness of the promo code, we reserve the right to cancel, modify or suspend the promo code.
- Promo codes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. If you receive a promo code, it can only be used by you on your own VANE account for the purpose for which it was issued. You must keep it confidential and only use it for making your own orders on VANE. Don’t pass your code directly on to others or make it available to others (for example, posting it on social media or on a forum). If we believe that at the point of purchase or retrospectively you are abusing the use of promo codes in any way (for example, selling them to others), we reserve the right to cancel your promo code or suspend/close your VANE account without letting you know beforehand.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from courier service delay, postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible. Please see our Delivery Charges notice for further information.
In order to contract with Vane Beauty you must be over 13 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. Vane Beauty retains the right to refuse any request made by you, and Vane Beauty reserves the right to close your Vane Beauty account at its sole discretion. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email and we will confirm the identity of the party which you have contracted with. This will usually be Vane Beauty or may in some cases be a third party. Where a contract is made with a third party, Vane Beauty is not acting as either agent or principal and the contract is made between yourself and that third party and will be subject to the terms of sale which they supply you. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. All prices advertised are subject to such changes. Please be aware that some of our products sold through our Websites may not be suitable for children under 7 years of age, so please take extra care when purchasing goods as gifts, for under 7’s.
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us for the purchase of the goods will not be formed until your payment has been approved us and we have debited your credit or debit card.
Pricing and Availability
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any products which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. Where applicable, prices are inclusive of VAT. Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly where applicable and included in the ‘Total Cost’.
ii.The Service may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. We reserve the right to refuse to fill any orders that you may place based on information on the Service that may contain errors or inaccuracies, including, without limitation, errors, inaccuracies or out-of-date information regarding pricing, shipping, payment terms, or return policies.
Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard pre-authorization check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfill the transaction. Goods will not be dispatched until this pre-authorization check has been completed. Your card will be debited once the order has been accepted.
Acceptable methods of payment
We accept payment by any of the following methods:
- Credit Card
- Master Card
- Visa Card
- American Express
Your order will be dispatched within 1-3 working day of receiving payment (Monday-Friday). Please see our delivery option for more information.
If you require any help with your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us by any of the below methods.
Phone: 0809 817 7474
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Vane Beauty and their respective affiliates, employees, officers, directors, agents, servants and representatives of each from any liability, loss, claim, suit, damage, and expense (including reasonable attorneys´ fees and expenses) related to:
(i) Your violation of these terms and conditions.
(ii) Your purchase of products on this Site.
This Web site can be accessed from the United Stated and other countries worldwide. Since the laws of each State or country may differ, you agree that the statutes and laws of the United State, without regard to any principles of conflicts of law, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this site.
Vane Beauty makes no representation that products on this site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories where their content is illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access the site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
These terms and conditions are effective unless and until modified as noted above, or terminated, at any time, by Vane Beauty. If, in the sole discretion of Vane Beauty you fail to comply with these terms and conditions, Vane Beauty may terminate these terms and conditions without notice and deny you access to the Site
Specific questions and comments should be directed to the appropriate department via our contact us page. While we make every effort to respond to all emails within 3 business days, we cannot guarantee a response to every electronic communication.